Our buddies in Bend have been making this potent ginger brew for years. Now their crowd-pleasing brew with bite is back on the market in slick new packaging and three levels of potency 3 mg, 10 mg, and 25 mg. Our go-to mixer of the moment.
Made with cold pressed ginger, Magic Number is a total treat for the senses. Fizzy and sweet with a fresh ginger bite and the added benefit of THC. The ideal social drink for those avoiding alcohol or switching things up between cocktails. Fun on its own or in place of the Ginger beer in a Moscow Mule, lately we’ve been enjoying it with Prosecco and OJ for Mile High Mimosas. Conveniently available in three strengths, 3, 10, or 25 mg of THC per bottle.
HOW ITS MADE
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Yields: Makes around 3 drinks
– Orange Juice (high pulp preferred)
– 1 Bottle Drink Magic Number Ginger Beer (We used the 25mg)
– Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine or Prosecco (you know which one we used)
– Orange & Lime for Garnish
– Ten Four Farm’s Mimosa Flower (for pairing)
– Pour orange juice 1/3 of the way up the champagne glass. Top with another 1/3 of the Drink Magic – Number Ginger Beer and then top with Prosecco or Champagne. Garnish with limes and orange slices.
– Pair with a joint or freshly packed bowl of Ten Four Farms Mimosa flowers. We choose Mimosa for this pairing.
– Enjoy with a loved one or friends!